Saturday, April 26, 2014

A New Home for Some of My Articles

So far, I have four (4) articles published on Ezine Articles. Though I've been a member of the site since 2010 and had submitted a few articles back then, none were accepted. But this week, all 4 were accepted/approved and published on their site within 24 hours. YAY!! Here is the link to my "Expert Author" profile page which includes a list of my articles and links to them: My Ezine Author Profile

Ezine Articles is one of many sites I've found where a writer can post articles for exposure to the public. No pay. But if a publisher is looking for content for a newsletter or for their own website, they can snag your article for it and they must include your name/byline as the author.

While I am on hiatus between paying writing gigs, I plan to get more articles written and posted there. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment