Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tech Guy Web Solutions

I was hired for this client through oDesk.com - a site where you can sign up as a provider of a service, and bid on various virtual gigs. As a former/sometime Tech Writer, I focused on the writing gigs. I heard about the site a year or so ago from an Eons member. I signed up but didn't pursue any gigs - until a month ago. I saw an interesting gig to rewrite some tech articles so I placed a bid on it. The buyer (Brad Traversy, owner of TechGuyWebSolutions) hired me to rewrite 3 articles to be posted on his website. I completed those, he posted them on his website, and he has already hired me to write 3 more articles for his site.

Since this is a "private client" I don't have a profile page on his site, but you can find my articles (with photo and bio) on his website under "Miscellaneous Web Design Articles" Stay tuned. This client has already said that he's interested in a long-term working relationship to write content for his site!

My Content

1 Web Typography
2 Designing a Website for All Screen Resolutions
3 How to Communicate Your Needs to Your Web Designer
4 Tips for Designing a Profitable Webpage
5 Hire a Web Designer or Build it Yourself?
6 An Introduction to Ecommerce











No comments:

Post a Comment