Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Writng-dot-com

I've forgotten how I found this site. It was back in 2005, after winning a contest to write an essay for the company that managed my apartment building. They had a resident newsletter, and the winning essay (Mine) was published in it. The prize was a $500 AMEX gift card. Anyway, winning the contest inspired me to test the waters of creative writing. I posted several articles and lived to read the feedback from other members. It was mostly good/positive, but I didn't stick with it - got distracted by the pursuit of a "regular" job. Long story short - I still have the account, still post items there occasionally to get feedback, and refer other budding writers there to test their mettle.

My Profile and Portfolio/Content Page

My Recent Content

  • Back to My Roots
  • The Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment